The basic function of flexible connectors is to provide piping systems with the flexibility needed to absorb noise and vibration, compensate for thermal growth, or permit motion of other piping elements.
Flexible Connector Applications:
- COMPENSATES FOR MISALIGNMENT – Reduces stresses.
- CONTROLS VIBRATION – Normal mechanical equipment vibrations are reduced at the connector.
- REDUCES NOISE – High pipe vibration noise is greatly reduced – often eliminated.
- ALL METAL CONSTRUCTION – Eliminates shelf life problems and allows operation at elevated temperatures.
- ABSORBS THERMAL GROWTH MOTION – Excellent protection for adjacent piping and equipment.
Senior Flexonics flexible connectors are a perfect match of style, wall thickness and design to minimize the forces and stress within piping systems. These connectors are factory engineered, manufactured and tested to effectively isolate vibrations transmitted by mechanical equipment. Senior Flexonics can help you comply with noise level requirements by reducing pipe vibration throughout a structure.