Exhaust Flexible Connectors
Senior Flexonics Canada exhaust flexible connectors are specifically designed for low pressure (15 psig) applications that require a high degree of flexibility.
Designed to produce low spring forces with a reduced assembly weight, our exhaust flexible connectors are an ideal solution for vibration and corrosive gas applications such as marine and stationary diesel engines, gas turbines and forced air ducting applications.
Available with plate flanges, angle flanges or weld ends. (Consult factory for larger sizes)
PDF Reference Guide Exhaust Flexible Connectors
Exhaust Connector Data
- Size Range – 2″ to 48″ *NPS
- Allowable Pressure Stainless Steel Bellows – Vacuum to 15 psig
- Temperature Limits Stainless Steel Bellows – -20°F to 1500°F. **
- Axial Traverse – To 4 1/2″…(depending on size)
- Lateral Motion- Up to 1.0″…(depending on size)
* For sizes larger than 18” consult factory for information. **With special alloys, temperatures of minus 300°F. to plus 1600°F. can be handled.
Materials of Construction
- Bellows: ASTM A240 T321 – Multi-Ply
- Pipe: Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel
- Flanges: Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel
- Liners: 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Covers: Carbon Steel