Single Metal Expansion Joints 26″ and 28″ Size
Materials of Construction
BELLOWS: ASTM A240 T304. To specify alternate bellows
material, refer to Bellows Material Data and add to part number.
PIPE: ASTM A53/A106/A516-70/API-5L
50 lb. Series: .375” WALL
150 lb. Series: .375” WALL
300 lb. Series: .5” WALL
FLANGES: ASTM A105/A36/A516-70
50 lb. Series: 125 lb. Lt. Wt. F.F.S.O.
150 lb. Series: Customer to specify
300 lb. Series: Customer to specify
COVERS: Carbon Steel
TIE RODS, GIMBALS, HINGES: Carbon Steel
LINERS: 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Rated cycle life is 2000 cycles per EJMA 7th edition for any non concurrent movement tabulated.
- To combine axial, lateral movements, refer to step 5 How to Specify a Single Expansion Joint
- Maximum axial extension movement is 50% of tabulated axial value.
- To obtain greater movements or cycle life refer to step 5 How to Specify a Single Expansion Joint or contact the factory.
- Pressure ratings are based upon a maximum bellows temperature of 800°F. Actual operating temperature should always be specified.
- If unit is flanged, see Standard Flange Data for maximum flange pressure ratings.
- Maximum test pressure: 1 1/2 x maximum working pressure.
- Click here to reference Maximum Torque Values.
* For available angular rotation, contact factory.